ПОСТУПЛЕНИЕ В РУССКО-АНГЛИЙСКУЮ НАЧАЛЬНУЮ ШКОЛУ И ДЕТСКИЙ САД АЗБУКА 2021-2022
AZBUKA PRIMARY SCHOOL AND NURSERY ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE 2021-2022
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The registration is now open for all new children for AZBUKA Nursery and Sсhool. See below the Admission Procedure (full Admission Policy could be found on our website).
THE DEADLINE FOR RETURNING SHORT REGISTRATION FORM IS 22 MARCH 2021.
Please note that we have very limited capacity for some year groups at AZBUKA
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Register your interest by completing the Registration for Intake Form on the home page of our website. You will receive an automated confirmation that your child’s name has been put on the waiting and mailing list. For further information on School and Nursery please see our Prospectus on the website, attend AZBUKA Open Evening for Parents twice a year and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and News Section on our website.
- Admission process for the following academic year normally opens in March. Letters and Short Registration form are sent to the parents of the children on the Waiting List. We will arrange for you and your child to come for an interview/assessment, or an examination (School from Year 1); and interview /visit (Nursery/Reception).
- Registration deadline. You confirm your acceptance by sending back the signed Short Registration Form and non-refundable deposit of £40 by the date specified by School.
Any supporting documents (covering letters, medical assessments (if applicable), reports should be received by the school by the date of the interview, examination or the visit day.
If any child requires a bursary, the school should be informed prior to the interview and all relevant documents sent to the school administration.
We will also require any reports (character or academic) from the current or last nursery or school – local or those from abroad.
We will make any reasonable adjustments during the admission/interview/examination process for the children with SEND or disability. The assessments/documents will be reviewed by the school prior to the Interview and the parents will be contacted to discuss any special arrangements.
- Visit/examination/interview. The parents will be offered a day/time slot for an interview/examination/visit.
- Provisional place offer. Successful candidates will receive the official letter offering a provisional place for the child. The full Admission Pack will be sent to parents with all relevant instructions, forms and Terms and Conditions.
- Admission. The child is officially admitted to AZBUKA on receipt of all the necessary documentation of the Admission Pack and the main school deposit (£650). The deadline is specified by the School. The deposit is not refunded if the pupil is withdrawn prior to formal entry (first day of term). The deposit is refunded on request when the child leaves school and the parents give the school a term notice in writing.
- Reserve List. If we cannot accommodate the successful candidate, pupil’s name is carried forward and kept on the Reserve List until a place becomes available.
- All unsuccessful candidates will be informed in writing.