ПОСТУПЛЕНИЕ В РУССКО-АНГЛИЙСКУЮ ИНТЕРНАЦИОНАЛЬНУЮ НАЧАЛЬНУЮ ШКОЛУ И ДЕТСКИЙ САД АЗБУКА 2022-2023
AZBUKA RUSSIAN-ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL AND NURSERY ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE 2022-2023
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The registration is now open for all new pupils for AZBUKA Nursery and School.
See below the Admission Procedure (full Admission Policy could be found on our website)
THE DEADLINE FOR RETURNING SHORT REGISTRATION FORM IS 1 April 2022
Please note that we have very limited capacity for some year groups at AZBUKA School
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Admission process for the following academic year normally opens in March. Letters and Short Registration forms sent to the parents of the children on the Waiting List. We will arrange for you and your child to come for:
- an interview/visit (Nursery & Reception)
- interview/assessment, or an examination (Year 1 – Year 6)
- Register your interest by completing the Registration for Intake Form on the home page of our website. You will receive an automated confirmation that your child’s name has been put on the Waiting and Mailing list (if you have already done so go to the next step).
- Short Registration forms are sent to the parents of the children on the Waiting List or at the request of the new parents. You confirm your acceptance by sending back the completed Short Registration Form together with confirmation of the payment of Administration Fee of £50 (non-refundable) by the date specified by the School.
- Visit / interview / examination. Upon receipt of completed Short Registration Form and the confirmation of the payment of Administration Fee, the parents will be offered a day/time slot for an interview/visit/examination.
In some circumstances, an interview could be arranged remotely.
Any supporting documents (covering letters, medical assessments (if applicable), reports should be received by the school by the date of the interview, examination or the visit day.
If any child requires a bursary, the school should be informed prior to the interview and all relevant documents sent to the school administration.
We will also require any reports (character or academic) from the current or last nursery or school – local or those from abroad.
We will make any reasonable adjustments during the admission/interview/examination process for the children with SEND or disability. The assessments/documents will be reviewed by the school prior to the Interview and the parents will be contacted to discuss any special arrangements.
- Provisional place offer. Successful candidates will receive the official letter offering a provisional place for the child. The full Admission Pack will be sent to parents with all relevant instructions, forms and Terms and Conditions.
- Admission. The child is officially admitted to AZBUKA on receipt of all the necessary documentation of the Admission Pack and the Main School Deposit of £650* (refundable) by the deadline specified by the School.
* The deposit is not refunded if the pupil is withdrawn prior to formal entry (first day of term). The deposit is refunded on request when the child leaves school and the parents give the school a full term notice in writing.
Reserve List. If we cannot accommodate the successful candidate, the pupil’s name is carried forward and kept on the Reserve List until a place becomes available.
Unsuccessful candidates will be informed in writing.
For further information on School and Nursery please see our Prospectus on the website, attend AZBUKA Open Evening for Parents (twice a year) and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and News Section on our website.
|01 April||Deadline for Short Registration Forms|
|20 April – 10 May||Interviews|
|By 13 May||Place Offers letters sent|
|By 27 May||Main deposit paid and Admission Pack Documents completed.