1. Children investigated where everyday products originated from in Africa and had to create a ‘Messy Map’ as part of their art lesson linked to Topic: Africa/Kenya
2. Creating their own yoga poses. Koala bear
3. African inspired necklace using repeating patterns
4. As part of topic they had to research similarities and differences between their life and a child’s life in Kenya. After doing this, one of our pupils explores other parts of Africa and played a traditional Ghanaian game!
5. Learning about time
6. Kenya travel brochure
7. Using objects for division
8. Personalised stamp